- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Learning Disability Evaluations (e.g., Dyslexia)
- Accommodations for High Stakes Testing (e.g., GRE, MACT, LSAT, DAT, GMAT, ACT, SAT)
- Employment/Fitness for Duty Evaluations
- Substance Use Evaluations
- Court-Order Psychological Evaluations (e.g., child custody cases)
- Pre-Surgery Evaluations (e.g., Bariatrics)
- Other Diagnostic Evaluations
The total cost of the evaluation depends on what you are seeking and your overall needs. Evaluations range from $300-$1,000 dollars. I am happy to discuss pricing and provide you with a reasonable and fair rate that also meets your diagnostic needs.
All reports and related feedback will be available within 14 days of the completed test evaluation. Typically, I can provide the report within 7-10 days. If you need the report sooner, you can pay extra and have it back on the date needed.
Insurance companies are often restrictive and may ask for confidential information. Therefore, I do not directly accept insurance. However, I am happy to provide a “super bill” receipt document that you can submit to your respective insurance company.